New Student Requirements
New Students must be registered at the Board of Education Office before registering at school. See the Student Registration and Enrollment Page for details.
After completing registration at the Board of Education Office, bring the following to the school's main office at the elementary schools and the guidance office at the middle and high school.
- Registration Certificate from the Board of Education
- Child's original birth certificate with state seal
- Child's original Immunization record
- Student Health Appraisal Form
- Request for School to Administer Medication to Student - if applicable, must be completed by doctor
Arabic version - Request for School Administration of Medication to Student
- Child's Special Services/Speech IEP - if applicable
- Child Custody documentation or other court documents concerning the child - if applicable
School Immunization Rules from the Michigan Department of Community Health