High School Credit Recovery
Summer School Program for Credit
Program description – The Crestwood High School Summer/Night School Program is offering students a progressive combination of in-class and online learning experience to ensure that curriculum requirements are met. This program is offered only to students at CHS with prior approval from their counselor and is available on a first come, first serve basis. The program was created to assist CHS students towards the goal of graduation.
Steps to enroll in the CHS Summer/Night School Program:
1. Students should sign up to meet with their counselor.
2. The counselor will determine if a class is needed and assist in selecting the proper class.
3. Pick up or print a registration form. Read, discuss and sign the form with parent or guardian.
4. Bring the completed form and payment back to the Guidance office.
5. Obtain a start date from the Guidance office secretary.
6. Show up on time, on the proper date, to CHS room 306.
7. Be ready to learn!