Thank you for your interest in the Crestwood School District. We take great pride in our staff and the services they provide to our students. We are committed to a thorough screening and hiring process to ensure that we recruit the best possible candidates.
Non-Administrative Interview Process and Disclaimer
Non-Administrative Positions Hiring and Interview Process Crestwood Schools
Administrative Interview Process and Disclaimer
Administrative Hiring and Interview Process Crestwood Schools
Online Application Process:
To establish a complete pre-employment file, we ask that you complete the online application as we are no longer accepting any paper applications (delivered via mail and/or in person, faxed, and emailed). If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
Looking for School Bus Drivers:
- Need CDL, Class B w/ P & S endorsements, willing to train.
- Will need to pass ingerprint/Background Check
- Will need to pass Physical & Drug and Alcohol Screening & maintain a clear record.
- No more than 2 points on Driving Record to be accepted.
- AM & PM split shifts , most with a gap in middle of the day , hours vary, depending on particular route.
- Availability necessary Monday thru Friday ; 6:00am - 9:00am & 2:00pm- 5:00pm.
Please call for more information @ 313-274-3510 or fill out application on line at