Crestwood Accelerated Program
Visit the CSD Home Learning Hub to contact teachers, access Classroom websites, Google Classroom, and explore educational content and resources.
FREE COVID-19 DRIVE THROUGH TESTING
in Taylor Saturday 9/26/2020 & Sunday 9/27/2020 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Click here to see the Testing Flyer with details
Click here to read the Press Release from Wayne County
A Public Service Announcement about Covid-19 Daily Screenings
Welcome Back Message
Start of the Fall 2020 Online Plan
Meal Distribution Fall 2020
Curbside meal distribution will continue on Thursdays from 11:00 am-1:00 pm and 4:30 to 5:30 pm at Crestwood High School.
Click here to see flyer with Complete Meal Distribution Information
To provide feedback or if you have any questions about the Fall 2020 on-line plan, please send an email to email@example.com
Wayne County RESA Millage Renewal Information
Previous COVID-19 Updates from Dr. Mosallam
Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources
- Click Here for List of Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources for Everyone. This list is being constantly updated as more resources become available.
- Dearborn Heights Library offers Tumblebooks and Overdrive along with more free online stories. Their YouTube channel features stories and other activities in support of literacy. DHL YouTube Channel
- Playworks Play at Home Playbook
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services
Wayne Metro has launched Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services. Residents may qualify for assistance in the following areas (Programs based on Communities):
Food & Income Support - Distributing food, formula, diapers, wipes & Personal Protection Equipment
- Water & Energy Assistance
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Property Tax Assistance
- Emergency Plumbing Repair
- Funeral Assistance
More information can be found at https://www.waynemetro.org/cares/ and the flyer below. In addition in the coming days you will find a community resource guide on this page. Individuals and families who need support can call (9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am - noon on Saturday) Wayne Metro at 313-388-9799 (or 734-284-6999) or chat with a specialist on our website.
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services Flyer