Crestwood Accelerated Program
Parent Education Resources
A new Parent Education page is available in the Parents and Community Menu. Find resources for parents to help with Reading, Social Media, Mental Health, Home Routines, Vaping and more.
Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources
- Click Here for List of Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources for Everyone. This list is being constantly updated as more resources become available.
- Dearborn Heights Library offers Tumblebooks and Overdrive along with more free online stories. Their YouTube channel features stories and other activities in support of literacy. DHL YouTube Channel
- Playworks Play at Home Playbook
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services
Wayne Metro has launched Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services. Residents may qualify for assistance in the following areas (Programs based on Communities):
Food & Income Support - Distributing food, formula, diapers, wipes & Personal Protection Equipment
- Water & Energy Assistance
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Property Tax Assistance
- Emergency Plumbing Repair
- Funeral Assistance
More information can be found at https://www.waynemetro.org/cares/ and the flyer below. In addition in the coming days you will find a community resource guide on this page. Individuals and families who need support can call (9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am - noon on Saturday) Wayne Metro at 313-388-9799 (or 734-284-6999) or chat with a specialist on our website.
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services Flyer
The Crestwood Accelerated Program (CAP) is a program for gifted and talented students in grades 2, 3 & 4. The Program is housed at Hillcrest Elementary School
Crestwood Child Care Center Preschool Registration for 2023-2024
For Registration appointment call 313-278-0558
- Registration: Begins May 2, 2023 by appointment only
- Crestwood High School, 1501 N. Beech Daly, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127, Main Entrance lobby
- Teacher: Kim Kocoloski
- Child must be 3 or 4 years-old on or before September 1st, 2023
- Driver’s license and child’s original birth certificate required.
- $75.00 non-refundable registration fee, check or money order made payable to: Crestwood School District.
Click here to view and print the Registration Flyer with complete details.