Crestwood Accelerated Program
Click on the above link to read about CAP
Visit the CSD Home Learning Hub to contact teachers, access Classroom websites, Google Classroom, and explore educational content and resources.
Previous COVID-19 Updates from Dr. Mosallam
Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources
- Click Here for List of Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources for Everyone. This list is being constantly updated as more resources become available.
- Dearborn Heights Library offers Tumblebooks and Overdrive along with more free online stories. Their YouTube channel features stories and other activities in support of literacy. DHL YouTube Channel
- Playworks Play at Home Playbook
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services
Wayne Metro has launched Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services. Residents may qualify for assistance in the following areas (Programs based on Communities):
Food & Income Support - Distributing food, formula, diapers, wipes & Personal Protection Equipment
- Water & Energy Assistance
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Property Tax Assistance
- Emergency Plumbing Repair
- Funeral Assistance
More information can be found at https://www.waynemetro.org/cares/ and the flyer below. In addition in the coming days you will find a community resource guide on this page. Individuals and families who need support can call (9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am - noon on Saturday) Wayne Metro at 313-388-9799 (or 734-284-6999) or chat with a specialist on our website.
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services Flyer
The Crestwood Accelerated Program (CAP) is a program for gifted and talented students in grades 2, 3 & 4. The Program is housed at Hillcrest Elementary School
LifeChanger of the Year is an annual program sponsored by National Life Group that recognizes and rewards K-12 educators and school employees across the country. The program celebrates those who are making a significant difference in the lives of students by exemplifying excellence, positive influence and leadership. Nominations for the 2021-22 school year are now open.
Please see the attached memorandum from the Michigan Department of Education on Alternative Means to Attain a Teaching Certificate. Currently we are in partnership with Wayne State University, The University of Michigan-Dearborn, and Schoolcraft College.