Welcome To Crestwood High School
Trimester 1 Final Exam Schedule:
Monday 11/23 -
- 1st hour - 8:00 am - 10:25 am
- 2nd hour - 11:00 am - 1:25 pm
Tuesday 11/24 -
- 3rd hour - 8:00 am - 10:25 am
- 4th hour - 11:00 am - 1:25 pm
- 5th hour - 8:00 am - 10:25 am
Visit the CSD Home Learning Hub to contact teachers, access Classroom websites, Google Classroom, and explore educational content and resources.
Welcome Back Message
Start of the Fall 2020
CHS Upcoming Testing Schedule
AP Exam Registration
Beginning 9-11-2020 students can register for AP exams and pay for them on-line.
Remote Learning in Action
To provide feedback or if you have any questions about the Fall 2020 on-line plan, please send an email to email@example.com
Crestwood High School School Counseling Department Welcomes You!
Additional information can also be found on the CHS Counseling Website
Our School Counseling Department consists of four counselors, and a secretary: Contact Us
We encourage parents to use MiStar Parent Portal to monitor student academic progress. If you need assistance with your username or password, click the Login Reminder. See the Quick Links at the top of any page of the Crestwood website for MiStar links.
The best part about being a counselor is working with students! To make up for not being able to meet you in person, we made the BEST of the situation. We created a welcome video so you are able to see who your biggest advocators are!
Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources
- Click Here for List of Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources for Everyone. This list is being constantly updated as more resources become available.
- Dearborn Heights Library offers Tumblebooks and Overdrive along with more free online stories. Their YouTube channel features stories and other activities in support of literacy. DHL YouTube Channel
Socio-Emotional Resources related to COVID-19
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services
Wayne Metro has launched Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services. Residents may qualify for assistance in the following areas (Programs based on Communities):
Food & Income Support - Distributing food, formula, diapers, wipes & Personal Protection Equipment
- Water & Energy Assistance
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Property Tax Assistance
- Emergency Plumbing Repair
- Funeral Assistance
More information can be found at https://www.waynemetro.org/cares/ and the flyer below. In addition in the coming days you will find a community resource guide on this page. Individuals and families who need support can call (9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am - noon on Saturday) Wayne Metro at 313-388-9799 (or 734-284-6999) or chat with a specialist on our website.
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services Flyer
School starts at 7:41 am
Dismissal is at 2:25 pm
Crestwood High School
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127