Welcome To Crestwood High School
Crestwood High School Mission Statement
Crestwood High School will provide the tools and inspiration necessary for all students to reach their maximum academic potential while encouraging them to become engaged, informed, and responsible citizens.
Crestwood High School will create a safe learning environment with an emphasis on individual responsibility. We are committed to helping all students meet high educational standards through a variety of learning opportunities provided by highly qualified educators.
Visit the CSD Home Learning Hub to contact teachers, access Classroom websites, Google Classroom, and explore educational content and resources.
2021 Reintegration Plan
To provide feedback or if you have any questions about the 2021 Reintegration Plan, please send an email to 2021ReintegrationPlan@csdm.k12.mi.us
CHS Upcoming Testing Schedule
AP Exam Registration
Advance Placement (AP) Testing Begins the Week of May 3, 2021
- Manual Registration ONLY- For assistance, contact Secretary Kathy Osinski at email@example.com
Meal Distribution 2020/2021
Curbside meal distribution is on Thursdays from 11:00 am-1:00 pm at Crestwood
High School. Meals are also distributed on Thursdays 4:30 to 5:30 for working families. Meal distribution will continue on Thursdays in 2021 until Spring break, 3/29/21 - 4/5/21.
Click here to see flyer with Complete Meal Distribution Information
Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources
- Click Here for List of Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources for Everyone. This list is being constantly updated as more resources become available.
- Dearborn Heights Library offers Tumblebooks and Overdrive along with more free online stories. Their YouTube channel features stories and other activities in support of literacy. DHL YouTube Channel
Socio-Emotional Resources related to COVID-19
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services
Wayne Metro has launched Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services. Residents may qualify for assistance in the following areas (Programs based on Communities):
Food & Income Support - Distributing food, formula, diapers, wipes & Personal Protection Equipment
- Water & Energy Assistance
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Property Tax Assistance
- Emergency Plumbing Repair
- Funeral Assistance
More information can be found at https://www.waynemetro.org/cares/ and the flyer below. In addition in the coming days you will find a community resource guide on this page. Individuals and families who need support can call (9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am - noon on Saturday) Wayne Metro at 313-388-9799 (or 734-284-6999) or chat with a specialist on our website.
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services Flyer
WATCH CRESTWOOD ATHLETICS from your PHONE, TABLET or COMPUTER
Get unlimited access to watch all CHARGER events on the NFHS Network. We’ve invested in new technology that will bring you every game from our field and gym LIVE.
- Create An Account by going to www.nfhsnetwork.com/users/sign_up
- Once account has been created search for CRESTWOOD and “Follow”
School starts at 7:41 am
Dismissal is at 2:25 pm
Crestwood High School
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127