Welcome To Crestwood High School
Crestwood High School Mission Statement
Crestwood High School will provide the tools and inspiration necessary for all students to reach their maximum academic potential while encouraging them to become engaged, informed, and responsible citizens.
Crestwood High School will create a safe learning environment with an emphasis on individual responsibility. We are committed to helping all students meet high educational standards through a variety of learning opportunities provided by highly qualified educators.
Crestwood Chargers Robotics team has fun while sharpening skills by Participating at Caroline Kennedy Library's Tech Fair.
Parent Education Resources
A new Parent Education page is available in the Parents and Community Menu. Find resources for parents to help with Reading, Social Media, Mental Health, Home Routines, Vaping and more.
Attention All Students and Parents!
Buy a yearbook to help remember the year forever.
Click here to see the flyer with Yearbook ordering information.
Parents, buy a senior tribute in the 2022 Yearbook to honor your senior.
Click here to read all the details on Senior Yearbook Tributes.
Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources
- Click Here for List of Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources for Everyone. This list is being constantly updated as more resources become available.
- Dearborn Heights Library offers Tumblebooks and Overdrive along with more free online stories. Their YouTube channel features stories and other activities in support of literacy. DHL YouTube Channel
Socio-Emotional Resources related to COVID-19
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services
Wayne Metro has launched Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services. Residents may qualify for assistance in the following areas (Programs based on Communities):
Food & Income Support - Distributing food, formula, diapers, wipes & Personal Protection Equipment
- Water & Energy Assistance
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Property Tax Assistance
- Emergency Plumbing Repair
- Funeral Assistance
More information can be found at https://www.waynemetro.org/cares/ and the flyer below. In addition in the coming days you will find a community resource guide on this page. Individuals and families who need support can call (9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am - noon on Saturday) Wayne Metro at 313-388-9799 (or 734-284-6999) or chat with a specialist on our website.
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services Flyer
- Talking to Children About Violence: Tips for Parents and Teachers (National Association of School Psychologists)
- Teachers’ Guide for Helping Students After a Disaster (Center for the Study of Traumatic Stress)
- LEADERSHIP COMMUNICATION: ANTICIPATING AND RESPONDING TO STRESSFUL EVENTS
- HELPING SCHOOL-AGE CHILDREN WITH TRAUMATIC GRIEF: TIPS FOR CAREGIVERS (National Child Traumatic Stress Network)
WATCH CRESTWOOD ATHLETICS from your PHONE, TABLET or COMPUTER
Get unlimited access to watch all CHARGER events on the NFHS Network. We’ve invested in new technology that will bring you every game from our field and gym LIVE.
- Create An Account by going to www.nfhsnetwork.com/users/sign_up
- Once account has been created search for CRESTWOOD and “Follow”
School starts at 7:40 am
Dismissal is at 2:25 pm