Athletic Updates for summer workouts
Due to work being done to Crestwood High School athletic facilities, here's the updated times and dates for summer workouts and conditioning.
- Boys and Girls Cross Country: Mon-Thurs 9-10:30 AM at Wallaceville Park (access from Beech-Daly Rd., just North of Warren).
- Football: Mon-Thurs 2-4:30 PM weight training at Hype Athletics, 23302 Warren Ave.
6-8 PM at CHS practice field/track for conditioning.
- Boys Soccer: Mon-Thurs 4:30-5:45 PM, at the CHS track.
- JV Boys Soccer Mon-Fri 3:30-5 PM at CHS practice fields
- Volleyball: Mon-Thurs 11:30 AM-1:30 PM at Riverside Middle School gymnasium.
- Check with coaches for any changes or for more information. Go Chargers!
Crestwood High School
Crestwood Senior students signed to Collegiate Level Sports
Covid Guidelines for Athletics
Dear MHSAA Community,
Effective on Tuesday, June 22, there are no longer any MDHHS COVID requirements or restrictions on testing, gatherings, groups and face masks for any sports activity, both indoors and outdoors. The most significant change in today’s announcement from the Governor is that indoor face masks are no longer required for anyone, including both vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals, effective on June 22. Have an enjoyable and safe summer. We look forward to a much more normal August and beyond in 21-22.
WATCH CRESTWOOD ATHLETICS
ALL YEAR LONG from your PHONE, TABLET or COMPUTER
Get unlimited access to watch all CHARGER
events this year on the NFHS Network.
We’ve invested in new technology that
will bring you every game from our field
and gym LIVE.
- Create An Account
- Visit: www.nfhsnetwork.com/users/sign_up
- Once account has been created:
- Search for CRESTWOOD and “Follow”
Letter from the Superintendent Concerning Concussions
Letter from the Superintendent Concerning Concussions - Arabic Version
Parent & Athlete Concussion Information Sheet
Medical Clearance to Return to Play