MME - Michigan Merit Exam
The Michigan Merit Examination (MME)
The Michigan Merit Exam (MME) assesses students in grade 11 and eligible students in grade 12 based on Michigan high school standards. The MME is administered each spring, and consists of three components:
College Board SAT® with Essay Evidence-Based Reading & Writing and Math
ACT® WorkKeys® job skills assessment Applied Math, Graphic Literacy, and Workplace Documents
M-STEP Science and Social Studies
Note: Due to the Coronavirus pandemic and the postponement of Spring 2020 testing, 12th grade students, in the fall of 2020, will be expected to take the SAT with Essay in the fall of 2020. The SAT, ACT WorkKeys, and M-STEP will not be required for 12th grade students in the spring of 2021.
- Above information from : MDE - MME (michigan.gov)
Dates to be announced….
Student Testing Resources
- SAT w/Essay https://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/sat
- PSAT NMSQT https://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/sat/new-sat-tips-planning/new-sat-how-to-prep/a/full-length-psat-nmsqt
- PSAT 10 https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt-psat-10/practice
- PSAT 8/9 https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/psat-8-9/k12-educators/resource-library
- ACT Work Keys https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/workkeys-for-educators/assessments/preparation.html