Hours and Information
- The library is open 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Visitors must sign-in at the circulation desk at all times.
- Students must have a signed pass or proof of dual enrollment to use the library during lunch periods.
- Permission to leave the library during class time must be obtained from the librarian.
- Student ID required to checkout resources.
- All regular library books may be checked out for 2 weeks and may be renewed.
- Late fines are 10 cents each school day up to a $5.00 maximum per item.
- Each person will be personally responsible for the return, in good condition, of all materials checked out to him/her.
Staff available at all times to answer questions, help explore interests, and develop ideas.
Print Materials Available: Fiction, Non-fiction, Reference, Biography, ACT/SAT/AP prep materials, Yearbooks.
The Mission of the Crestwood High School Library is to develop inquiry-based learning opportunities, develop students' ability to access and evaluate information and empower students to communicate their knowledge to others while supporting the educational goals and objectives of Crestwood High School.