Welcome to Highview
Visit the CSD Home Learning Hub to contact teachers, access Classroom websites, Google Classroom, and explore educational content and resources.
2021 Reintegration Plan
To provide feedback or if you have any questions about the 2021 Reintegration Plan, please send an email to 2021ReintegrationPlan@csdm.k12.mi.us
Meal Distribution 2020/2021
Curbside meal distribution is on Thursdays from 11:00 am-1:00 pm at Crestwood
High School. Meals are also distributed on Thursdays 4:30 to 5:30 for working families. Meal distribution will continue on Thursdays in 2021 until Spring break, 3/29/21 - 4/5/21.
Click here to see flyer with Complete Meal Distribution Information
Previous COVID-19 Updates from Dr. Mosallam
Wayne County RESA Millage Renewal Information
Crestwood Gmail and Google Classroom
Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources
- Click Here for List of Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources for Everyone. This list is being constantly updated as more resources become available.
- Dearborn Heights Library offers Tumblebooks and Overdrive along with more free online stories. Their YouTube channel features stories and other activities in support of literacy. DHL YouTube Channel
- Playworks Play at Home Playbook
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services
Wayne Metro has launched Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services. Residents may qualify for assistance in the following areas (Programs based on Communities):
Food & Income Support - Distributing food, formula, diapers, wipes & Personal Protection Equipment
- Water & Energy Assistance
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Property Tax Assistance
- Emergency Plumbing Repair
- Funeral Assistance
More information can be found at https://www.waynemetro.org/cares/ and the flyer below. In addition in the coming days you will find a community resource guide on this page. Individuals and families who need support can call (9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am - noon on Saturday) Wayne Metro at 313-388-9799 (or 734-284-6999) or chat with a specialist on our website.
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services Flyer
Sick Kids and Hand Washing
Guidance from the Wayne County Health Department about when to keep your sick kids at home. Kids who are feeling sick are unable to learn or perform well in school.
Highview Elementary School Mission Statement
At Highview Elementary School we will ensure that all students achieve academic excellence.
Highview Elementary School Motto
EXCELLENCE FOR ALL…-WHATEVER IT TAKES
At Highview Elementary All Staff Members Commit To:
- Shared responsibility for all student learning
- Constructive collaboration
- Providing a positive, safe learning environment
- Supporting students with systematic interventions
- Continued progress towards professional excellence
WATCH CRESTWOOD ATHLETICS from your PHONE, TABLET or COMPUTER
Get unlimited access to watch all CHARGER events on the NFHS Network. We’ve invested in new technology that will bring you every game from our field and gym LIVE.
- Create An Account by going to www.nfhsnetwork.com/users/sign_up
- Once account has been created search for CRESTWOOD and “Follow”
featuring stories and videos by Mrs. Reinke.
with daily updates starting 3/20/20.
School Day Schedule
Breakfast is served from 8:15-8:30 a.m.
Bell rings at 8:39 a.m.
Students arriving after 8:41 must be signed in at the office.
Dismissal is at 3:40 p.m.