Welcome to Hillcrest
July 6, 2020 Update from Dr. Mosallam
Crestwood Families - Please fill out this anonymous Survey to Support the Detroit Medical Center - links are below
Good Day Crestwood Community,
Please take a moment to fill out this anonymous survey to support the Detroit Medical Center (DMC) in their efforts to understand how COVID-19 has impacted our community. Additionally, to assist them in preparing for the future.
Welcome Class of 2028 from RMS Administration and Staff
- Click Here for List of Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources for Everyone. This list is being constantly updated as more resources become available.
- Dearborn Heights Library offers Tumblebooks and Overdrive along with more free online stories. Their YouTube channel features stories and other activities in support of literacy. DHL YouTube Channel
- Playworks Play at Home Playbook
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services
Wayne Metro has launched Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services. Residents may qualify for assistance in the following areas (Programs based on Communities):
Food & Income Support - Distributing food, formula, diapers, wipes & Personal Protection Equipment
- Water & Energy Assistance
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Property Tax Assistance
- Emergency Plumbing Repair
- Funeral Assistance
More information can be found at https://www.waynemetro.org/cares/ and the flyer below. In addition in the coming days you will find a community resource guide on this page. Individuals and families who need support can call (9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am - noon on Saturday) Wayne Metro at 313-388-9799 (or 734-284-6999) or chat with a specialist on our website.
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services Flyer
Hillcrest Elementary School Give Back to Schools ID: 70049404