Welcome to Hillcrest
Click the above link for school news and notes from the Principal.
Parent Education Resources
A new Parent Education page is available in the Parents and Community Menu. Find resources for parents to help with Reading, Social Media, Mental Health, Home Routines, Vaping and more.
Crestwood Gmail and Google Classroom
- Click Here for List of Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources for Everyone. This list is being constantly updated as more resources become available.
- Dearborn Heights Library offers Tumblebooks and Overdrive along with more free online stories. Their YouTube channel features stories and other activities in support of literacy. DHL YouTube Channel
- Playworks Play at Home Playbook
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services
Wayne Metro has launched Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services. Residents may qualify for assistance in the following areas (Programs based on Communities):
Food & Income Support - Distributing food, formula, diapers, wipes & Personal Protection Equipment
- Water & Energy Assistance
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Property Tax Assistance
- Emergency Plumbing Repair
- Funeral Assistance
More information can be found at https://www.waynemetro.org/cares/ and the flyer below. In addition in the coming days you will find a community resource guide on this page. Individuals and families who need support can call (9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am - noon on Saturday) Wayne Metro at 313-388-9799 (or 734-284-6999) or chat with a specialist on our website.
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services Flyer
Hillcrest Elementary School Give Back to Schools ID: 70049404
LifeChanger of the Year is an annual program sponsored by National Life Group that recognizes and rewards K-12 educators and school employees across the country. The program celebrates those who are making a significant difference in the lives of students by exemplifying excellence, positive influence and leadership. Nominations for the 2021-22 school year are now open.
WAYNE COUNTY, Mich. – The Wayne County Health Department is adding two new COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
All County sites will accept residents and workers age 16 and older from all Wayne County communities; walk-up appointments are welcomed during regular clinic hours from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Or schedule a vaccination appointment with the Wayne County Health Department by calling toll-free 1-866-610-3885.
Click here to see the entire notice and complete details about the Wayne County Vaccinations Sites
WATCH CRESTWOOD ATHLETICS from your PHONE, TABLET or COMPUTER
Get unlimited access to watch all CHARGER events on the NFHS Network. We’ve invested in new technology that will bring you every game from our field and gym LIVE.
- Create An Account by going to www.nfhsnetwork.com/users/sign_up
- Once account has been created search for CRESTWOOD and “Follow”
Visit the District Instagram Feed
School Day Schedule
- First bell rings at 8:35 am
- Second bell rings at 8:40 am
- Students who arrive after 8:40 am are considered Tardy & parents need to sign them in.
- Dismissal is at 3:40 pm