LIBRARY CHECK-OUT FROM HOME
- All books must be returned to check out new books.
- Book pick up is every Wednesday from 12:00 - 1:00 pm.
- Return books to the bin by the office doors during school hours.
- Kindergarten and 1st graders checkout 1 book.
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders checkout 2 books.
How To Put Books On Hold For Check-Out
See video below
Click on “On-line Catalog Access Link” (above)
Click on “Log In” - Top right corner
- Username: Students ID number ex. (200XXXXX)
- Password: Date of Birth ex. (XX/XX/XXXX) must add the slash
- Click on “Log In”
Click on “Destiny Discover”- left side
From here you can pick your book/books
- You can use the search bar to find a book
- Pick from the recently added
- Or pick a topic to choose from
- Click on the book you want - pick books that are marked “IN” in the upper left hand corner
Click “Hold” if you want the book.
Click on the person - right top corner and click “Log out”
From Home Library Check Out Video