Kinloch Elementary School
Parent Education Resources
A new Parent Education page is available in the Parents and Community Menu. Find resources for parents to help with Reading, Social Media, Mental Health, Home Routines, Vaping and more.
Crestwood Gmail and Google Classroom
Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources
- Click Here for List of Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources for Everyone. This
- list is being constantly updated as more resources become available.
- Dearborn Heights Library offers Tumblebooks and Overdrive along with more free online stories. Their YouTube channel features stories and other activities in support of literacy. DHL YouTube Channel
- Playworks Play at Home Playbook
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services
Wayne Metro has launched Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services. Residents may qualify for assistance in the following areas (Programs based on Communities):
Food & Income Support - Distributing food, formula, diapers, wipes & Personal Protection Equipment
- Water & Energy Assistance
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Property Tax Assistance
- Emergency Plumbing Repair
- Funeral Assistance
More information can be found at https://www.waynemetro.org/cares/ and the flyer below. In addition in the coming days you will find a community resource guide on this page. Individuals and families who need support can call (9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am - noon on Saturday) Wayne Metro at 313-388-9799 (or 734-284-6999) or chat with a specialist on our website.
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services Flyer
Kinloch Elementary School Mission Statement
The Kinloch Learning Community is committed to ensuring an educational foundation for all students. We will promote a healthy, social, emotional and child-friendly atmosphere by offering multiple learning opportunities to meet the needs of each individual child.
Kinloch Elementary School has approximately five hundred students enrolled in kindergarten through fourth grade. Our professional staff consists of seventeen classroom teachers; a speech/language pathologist, social worker, counselor, school psychologist, support, Title I, art, computer, media center, music, physical education, and Spanish/literacy teachers. A secretary, paraprofessionals, bus drivers, custodian and lunch personnel are also involved in the operation of our building.
One of the most important factors of children’s success in school is that of the involvement of our parents in their child’s educational process. Therefore, parent involvement is strongly encouraged. The Kinloch staff believes that both home and school share in the responsibility of educating children and we strive to all work together to enhance the positive academic and social skills.
We believe that all students can learn and we are dedicated to educate them in a safe, and nurturing learning environment where they will realize their fullest potential in order to become independent learners and responsible citizens.
Please feel free to contact the office or stop by for a visit. We would be excited to show you the strengths of our students, staff, educational programs and facilities.
Important AnnouncementsView Archives
For Registration appointment call 313-278-0558
- Registration: Begins May 2, 2023 by appointment only
- Crestwood High School, 1501 N. Beech Daly, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127, Main Entrance lobby
- Teacher: Kim Kocoloski
- Child must be 3 or 4 years-old on or before September 1st, 2023
- Driver’s license and child’s original birth certificate required.
- $75.00 non-refundable registration fee, check or money order made payable to: Crestwood School District.
Click here to view and print the Registration Flyer with complete details.
Kinloch Elementary School
1505 Kinloch St, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
Community Engagement Organizer
Visit the District Instagram Feed
School Day Schedule
- First bell rings at 8:35 am
- Second bell rings at 8:40 am
- Students who arrive after 8:40 am are considered Tardy & parents need to sign them in.
- Dismissal is at 3:40 pm
(Together Everyone Achieves More)
The Kinloch School Pledge
- I will show respect for myself.
- I will show respect for others.
- I will be responsible for my actions.
- I will try to do my best.
- I can learn.
- I will learn.