Riverside Middle School
Visit the CSD Home Learning Hub to contact teachers, access Classroom websites, Google Classroom, and explore educational content and resources.
Welcome Back Message
Start of the Fall 2020
Important Information for Families
Meal Distribution Fall 2020
Curbside meal distribution will continue on Thursdays from 11:00 am-1:00 pm and 4:30 to 5:30 pm at Crestwood High School.
To provide feedback or if you have any questions about the Fall 2020 on-line plan, please send an email to email@example.com
Wayne County RESA Millage Renewal Information
Previous COVID-19 Updates from Dr. Mosallam
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services
Wayne Metro has launched Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services. Residents may qualify for assistance in the following areas (Programs based on Communities):
Food & Income Support - Distributing food, formula, diapers, wipes & Personal Protection Equipment
- Water & Energy Assistance
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Property Tax Assistance
- Emergency Plumbing Repair
- Funeral Assistance
More information can be found at https://www.waynemetro.org/cares/ and the flyer below. In addition in the coming days you will find a community resource guide on this page. Individuals and families who need support can call (9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am - noon on Saturday) Wayne Metro at 313-388-9799 (or 734-284-6999) or chat with a specialist on our website.
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services Flyer
Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources
- Click Here for List of Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources for Everyone. This list is being constantly updated as more resources become available.
- Dearborn Heights Library offers Tumblebooks and Overdrive along with more free online stories. Their YouTube channel features stories and other activities in support of literacy. DHL YouTube Channel
Social Workers Digest
Resources for parents and the community who may need support in their everyday lives.
Counselors Corner @ RMS
At Riverside Middle School, we will educate all children using best practices, promote high academic standards and student accountability. We will respect diversity and individual needs, provide a safe environment, foster positive relationships between home and school, and create students who are intrinsically motivated global citizens.
Riverside Middle School is a learning community that values academic excellence while providing a safe and nurturing environment. We are committed to continuous improvement as we use technology and collaboration to develop curriculum, instructional strategies, and assessments to ensure that students learn. Teachers at Riverside will provide educational opportunities for all children by using best practices in:
- Promoting high academic standards and student accountability
- Developing capable, involved citizens who use critical thinking skills
- Respecting student diversity and individual needs
- Providing a safe environment for all members of the Riverside Community
- Helping students achieve personal excellence
For Arabic translation, please call
إذا كنت تريد ترجمة هذه الوثيقة إلى اللغة العربية، يرجى الاتصال على هذا الرقم
School starts at 8:09 am
Dismissal is at 2:53 pm