Riverside Middle School
Trimester 2 Weekly Class Schedule
is available on the Calendar page.
Visit the CSD Home Learning Hub to contact teachers, access Classroom websites, Google Classroom, and explore educational content and resources.
2021 Reintegration Plan
To provide feedback or if you have any questions about the 2021 Reintegration Plan, please send an email to 2021ReintegrationPlan@csdm.k12.mi.us
Meal Distribution 2020/2021
Curbside meal distribution is on Thursdays from 11:00 am-1:00 pm at Crestwood
High School. Meals are also distributed on Thursdays 4:30 to 5:30 for working families. Meal distribution will continue on Thursdays in 2021 until Spring break, 3/29/21 - 4/5/21.
Click here to see flyer with Complete Meal Distribution Information
Introducing our Crestwood Social/Emotional Team
Previous COVID-19 Updates from Dr. Mosallam
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services
Wayne Metro has launched Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services. Residents may qualify for assistance in the following areas (Programs based on Communities):
Food & Income Support - Distributing food, formula, diapers, wipes & Personal Protection Equipment
- Water & Energy Assistance
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Property Tax Assistance
- Emergency Plumbing Repair
- Funeral Assistance
More information can be found at https://www.waynemetro.org/cares/ and the flyer below. In addition in the coming days you will find a community resource guide on this page. Individuals and families who need support can call (9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am - noon on Saturday) Wayne Metro at 313-388-9799 (or 734-284-6999) or chat with a specialist on our website.
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services Flyer
Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources
- Click Here for List of Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources for Everyone. This list is being constantly updated as more resources become available.
- Dearborn Heights Library offers Tumblebooks and Overdrive along with more free online stories. Their YouTube channel features stories and other activities in support of literacy. DHL YouTube Channel
Social Workers Digest
Resources for parents and the community who may need support in their everyday lives.
At Riverside Middle School, we will educate all children using best practices, promote high academic standards and student accountability. We will respect diversity and individual needs, provide a safe environment, foster positive relationships between home and school, and create students who are intrinsically motivated global citizens.
Riverside Middle School is a learning community that values academic excellence while providing a safe and nurturing environment. We are committed to continuous improvement as we use technology and collaboration to develop curriculum, instructional strategies, and assessments to ensure that students learn. Teachers at Riverside will provide educational opportunities for all children by using best practices in:
- Promoting high academic standards and student accountability
- Developing capable, involved citizens who use critical thinking skills
- Respecting student diversity and individual needs
- Providing a safe environment for all members of the Riverside Community
- Helping students achieve personal excellence
WATCH CRESTWOOD ATHLETICS from your PHONE, TABLET or COMPUTER
Get unlimited access to watch all CHARGER events on the NFHS Network. We’ve invested in new technology that will bring you every game from our field and gym LIVE.
- Create An Account by going to www.nfhsnetwork.com/users/sign_up
- Once account has been created search for CRESTWOOD and “Follow”
For Arabic translation, please call
إذا كنت تريد ترجمة هذه الوثيقة إلى اللغة العربية، يرجى الاتصال على هذا الرقم
School starts at 8:09 am
Dismissal is at 2:53 pm
Riverside Middle School
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127