How to check out a book from home.
- Click on “On-Line Catalog Access Link” (above).
- Click on “Destiny Discover” from the left side
- Click on “Log In” top right corner of screen
- User Name – is your student id # (example 20051234)
- Password- is your 8 digit birthday. (example 01/01/2020) You must use the slash marks
- Now click submit
- From here you can choose books in many ways. In the search bar you can :
- Search by title, author or subject.
- Or you can scroll around and pick recently added or by topic.
- Pick books that are marked “IN” with a green triangle.
- Click on the books picture
- After reading the summary if this is the book you want click “HOLD”
Picking Up the Books and Returning Books
You are allowed to choose 2 books at a time. After you have put a book on hold you will be able to come to school and pick up the books.
Books can be picked up between the hours of 9:00 am till 2:00 pm Monday thru Friday.
You can have the books for 2 weeks.
If you finish sooner you can return them and pick new ones. There will be a grey bin outside of the office doors marked “Library Books”. Place your books in there and make sure the lid is on.
The bin will be outside Monday – Friday only between 9:00 and 2:00 pm.
You can send me a message (below) with questions or call the library @ 274-6793.
I look forward to seeing you.
Biography.com Learn about over 25,000 of the greatest lives in history
Gale Free Resources - Black History Month (Feb.), Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept.), Women's History Month (Mar.) and Poet's Corner (Apr.)
Presidents of the United States Alphabetized and indexed links
Dictionaries and Thesauri
How Stuff Works An award-winning source of credible, unbiased, and easy-to-understand explanations of how the world actually works
Ben's Guide to the Government Simple explanation of our government
Factfinder Information on the U.S. census
FBI Youth Information about the FBI and fun investigations
Library of Congress Log on, play around, learn something
Smithsonian Education A place for kids to explore, discover, and learn
Stately Knowledge Facts about the United States
U. S. Census Bureau Data on everything imaginable"