Welcome to Crestwood Schools
Dr. Youssef Mosallam
Superintendent of Schools
Points of Pride - Staff and Student Showcase
Our Vision, Our Mission
The Crestwood School District will become an exemplary learning community that supports innovation, career and college readiness for all students, professional growth for teachers and staff, and will be committed to embracing community involvement.
The Crestwood School District, together with the community, prepares learners to be their best in a global and diverse society by:
- Providing rigorous, relevant and engaging instruction in a safe nurturing environment
- Creating a culture that maximizes learning through high expectations
- Promoting students to become responsible citizens
June 30, 2020 Budget Hearing Document
Enrolling Now for the 2020-2021 School Year
Instructional Video for On-line Pre-enrollment
Dear Class of 2020
Class of 2024 8th Grade Memories
Virtual Kindergarten Round-Up was held May 28, 2020.
- Click Here to view the recorded video of Highview's Virtual Kindergarten Roundup
- Click Here to view the recorded video of Hillcrest's Virtual Kindergarten Roundup
- Click Here to view the recorded video of Kinloch's Virtual Kindergarten Roundup
A quick peek into our Kindergarten Program:
Crestwood School District Facebook Feed
up to date news and events
June 12, 2020 Update from Dr. Mosallam
Dearborn Heights City Libraries are closed but services are available!
Use the Library webpage:
- Get a temporary library card.
- Electronic resources for learning and fun.
- Online books for all ages.
- Search the library catalog.
- Calendar of upcoming online events.
- Join the Summer Reading Programs.
Starting Soon: Curbside checkout and Holds services.
Summer Reading Program Begins June 19, 2020
For Children, Teens & Adults
- Safe online events.
- Reading, crafts, games, & entertainment.
- A chance to receive books and prizes.
- Supplies delivered to all participating families.
- Open to residents and non-residents.
- Summer Reading has no charges or fees.
Caroline Kennedy Library
24590 George Street
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
John F. Kennedy, Jr. Library
24602 Van Born Road
Dearborn heights, MI 48125
Educational, Corona Virus and Self-Care Resources
This list is being constantly updated as more resources become available.
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services
Wayne Metro has launched Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services. Residents may qualify for assistance in the following areas (Programs based on Communities):
Food & Income Support - Distributing food, formula, diapers, wipes & Personal Protection Equipment
- Water & Energy Assistance
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Property Tax Assistance
- Emergency Plumbing Repair
- Funeral Assistance
More information can be found at https://www.waynemetro.org/cares/ and the flyer below. In addition in the coming days you will find a community resource guide on this page. Individuals and families who need support can call (9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am - noon on Saturday) Wayne Metro at 313-388-9799 (or 734-284-6999) or chat with a specialist on our website.
Wayne Metro CARES Relief and Recovery Services Flyer
Robotics Team Needs Help From the Community
Our Crestwood Robotics teams are helping donate needed Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) to hospitals in our area. See the ProtoBots website for details on how you can help.
2017-2018 Annual Education Reports
|Crestwood School District Annual Education Report Letter||Highview Annual Education Report Letter||CAP Annual Education Report Letter|
|Crestwood School District Data Reports||Highview AER Data Report||CAP AER Data Report (coming soon)|
|Crestwood High School Annual Education Report Letter||Hillcrest Annual Education Report Letter (coming soon)|
|Crestwood High School AER Data Report (coming soon)||Hillcrest AER Data Report (coming soon)|
|Riverside Middle School Annual Education Report Letter||Kinloch Annual Education Report Letter|
|Riverside Middle School AER Data Report (coming soon)||Kinloch AER Data Report (coming soon)|