The Crestwood School District will become an exemplary learning community that supports innovation, career and college readiness for all students, professional growth for teachers and staff, and will be committed to embracing community involvement.
The Crestwood School District, together with the community, prepares learners to be their best in a global and diverse society by:
- Providing rigorous, relevant and engaging instruction in a safe nurturing environment
- Creating a culture that maximizes learning through high expectations
- Promoting students to become responsible citizens
Please remember to VOTE !
Wayne County Education Enhancement Millage
- Additional annual resources - approximately $1.5 million this school year - for Crestwood School District
- Local control of all funds so that schools can make decisions about their future
- Independent annual audits of the use of millage resources to confirm that money is being spent properly